Workshop « Public Speaking »
The objectives of the workshop:
- Structure one’s message: objectives, adaptation, catcher, facilitation
- Use appropriate verbal and non verbal communication techniques to persuade the audience in all situations: in front of a large audience (full sessions) or a smaller one (meetings or face to face)
- Give a feedback on one’s image in a communication situation
- Manage tricky situations: Controlling questions and dialectics with the Media, govermental institutions, investors and trade unions
- This workshop adresses mostly to operations and strategic directors, service and product managers, department managers, customers advisors and staff that need to speak in public (conferences, meetings, presentations, reports, etc).
- It is recommended for those having to pass on a message within their organisation, to entertain working groups, to conduct meetings and assemblies.
This workshop can also be done in French : Parler en public.
In order to receive our file with more details, please send us your contact details